Monday, December 12, 2011

Tic Toc...

Well the time is ticking closer to test time. While half me wants to gorge myself into a deep food coma, the other half wants to throw up as if it would attempt to make myself feel better. If I had boots on I'd literally be shaking in them. Yes I have faith in God but every couple hours I'm scared. I should be suffering from ICP because i'm not sure the last day or so of review has actually done anything. As if my brain has to output info to input anymore. Reguardless of the torture i put myself through.... at the end of the day, in my brightest or darkest hour I know that God is there, he has a plan, whatever happens is his Will & it would end up that way no matter what I do. he only was success for me, good fortune and great things. So i'm going to battle myself tonight half relax and half study, wake up in the AM, get on my knees & pray then cram in a little more. I love God & I know he loves me so there is nothing else really to do but put my trust and my life in his hands....

No comments:

Post a Comment