Wednesday, December 21, 2011

4 Days until Christmas....

So I'm back from Vacation.... woke up with a headache- yay. I had a great time like always, unfortunately my niece came down with flu A & B so we all got to take the expensive medicine Tamiflu (costs about $100 if you don't have insurance), then my brother got in a car accident which destroyed the car but did no harm to himself. I have to say it was one of the most eventful trips (or days) in TN. I truly love my family & miss not being able to see them when I want. I know vacation is never the same as real life since you kind of leave your life at home but I look forward to starting a new life (or should I say re-starting) in east TN. By the Grace of God I'll be doing that in 6 months. So send me prayers for passing my nursing school (tests & classes), save the material gifts, graduating with a nursing degree is a gift that will keep on giving.

Tidbit time!



  • Check out these "of the month" clubs, like fruit of the month, beer of the month, etc.


  • Need a creative idea to wrap a gift? Check out money saving mom's post here


  • Check out this graphic about USA pets from Frugal Dad here

So I have a mountain of laundry & some major cleaning to do....

No comments:

Post a Comment