Sunday, April 3, 2011

4 weeks to go....

So I'm about to embark on my 4th to last week of Nursing 2. (unless something really goes wrong).....
Tomorrow I will go to a huge hospital I've never been before and pick up a patient... Then Tuesday my last clinical! Yay! Just wish my last one was last week like most of my class so that I could have an extra day & a half to study study for the Pharm test. This might my biggest challenge yet and I need 80 or better. Doable but I've started to feel the stress tonight. It will get worse as Friday approaches. My brain can only take so much so i gotta take breaks from studying. Although I think that I can honestly say that I have studied for a big part of the day. And honestly, again, I feel like I've only absorbed a small tin fraction of all the info.... I'm scared. But I keep telling myself that however I do on this test/class is God's will. If his plan for me is to pass then I will, if his plan is something then well... we'll just see what happens.

I read today in my Joyce Meyers, waking up with God book, that you have to move in some sort of direction in order for God to "direct" you. I'm moving and now God can take over should I derail from his plan. It is a lesson is giving up control and having total faith & trust. And yes it is hard but I guess I feel I have done all that I can and the rest truly is up to God, whether I want it to be or not. My future is in God's hands. But since I still believe this is "the" direction I will pray for myself and doors it will open for my family, as well as my classmates- that we may pass and find our own right path and lead to helping others.

No comments:

Post a Comment