Friday, April 22, 2011

To look or not to look?

So the semester is nearly over....


All I have left is the final on Tuesday because today I took the last exam....


My class has a private FB page and so far my other classmates don't have anything good to say which scares me. Normally we wait for a week for the grades but today they are posted since we only have a few days until the final. So I don't know what to do. Do i look today? Do I wait until like the day before the final?


I think I've decided I need to look before the final (vs after) because I won't know if I passed OR better yet the teacher will just say you failed and I'll be double shocked!


But I know if it is less than 84 I'm not going to be happy because I need 168 points to pass (2-84's will do it). I might even (worse case) find out I failed upon looking at this grade. My fear is that my grade will affect whatever plans I have at studying. That I won't be able to instantly turn around and go back into hyper-study mode.


I feel ok, I felt more prepared for this exam, even though I did go back to about 10 like usual and they sneaked a few questions not pertaining to this material in there (not happy). God took away my fears the 2 days prior to the test so my anxiety did not overwhelm me.




What would you do?

UPDATE: My brother was pestering me to look so I told him to then he told me (even though i said not too but it's ok) because I got a 90!!!! Go me, isn't an A but hey I'm happy with it. Now as long as I score 78 or better on the final I will pass and start my 12 weeks of mother baby, Peds, & women's health on may 9th. So keep praying, I'll keep studying, and God can take the reins... his will is my future.

Happy Easter!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks but I'm not ready to celebrate just yet, still need 78 points to pass, my 100 question final is Tuesday at 10 am.

    ReplyDelete