Saturday, April 9, 2011

Saturday Evening Post...

So I'm not going to mention that "constant" thing in my life that is like a roller coaster of stress.... instead going to round up a posties because I'm "off the clock" for the evening....

Loving Lifetime network lately... I recently discovered the show One Born Every Minute (about a Columbus, OH labor & delivery unit) Love it! And they have another show, Coming Home, about military people coming home to surprise there family. It's worth while tear-jerker. Brings me back down to earth and humbles me to life and all that jazz. Praise the Lord for small miracles...


Well I thought I could come up with a few more but busy watching coming home and gotta get ready to "hit the hay" as my momma would say..


Night night & have a Bless & Beautiful Sunday


No comments:

Post a Comment