Monday, April 25, 2011

I'm about to go insane.....

in about 22 hours I'll know my fate, or God's will for me.....
I fell so stressed, trying to study/review- can't fully focus. Trying to give my brain breaks so I get up and walk around the house and go to the kitchen & consider eating but I'm not hungry.
A part of me wants a week more of studying, another part wants to take it now because what more will i know in 20 hours. My plan is to "try" to soak up something between now & 8 (6 hours) then it's relax time (maybea hot shower, maybe 1 hr of TV). Then bed by 9, wake up about 6:30- make good breakfast (eggs & toast?), then get ready, then review last minute tidbits for an hour, then drive to school and take a moment to myself in the car. Then Test time......
2 hours
110 questions
(10 don't count)

So please say a prayer for me, I've prayed already and will probably at least 4 more times before the test. Trying for an A but need to pass. I'm in God's hands....


Update 4:13 pm: I think I'm going to cry tomorrow no matter the outcome. I will cry for sorrow or for joy. I can practically see myself on the floor praising God for my success & sparing me from repeating such an intense class. Either way my emotions will be intense. Lord lead me toward my destination, I put my faith, my life, & my future in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment