Thursday, April 14, 2011

Downer Thursday...

So a couple hours ago I found out my Pharm grade....70. Really wanted, kind of needed an 80. I have exam 4 next week then a few days later the final & I need 84 or better on each. I know I'm still in the game, although for a brief moment I miscalculated in my head and thought I was out. So I was going to get to town on some flash cards tonight but I find myself stuck in a negative mood. I'm teetering between making myself a jumbo cocktail & whipping up those flash cards like i was going to do. So I'm frozen in this feeling because I won't know until it's too late if my next move was the right one... So until 10 am on April 26, 2011 I will be more or less busting my "brain" in my full attempt for success, saying prayers and devoting a few moments to God along the way. Exhausting all resources available .. because it's all I can do. It's amazing how close something can be...

No comments:

Post a Comment