Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter...

I have fond memories of coloring eggs my Dorothy's house, getting an Easter basket- always peeps and my fav cadbury eggs. Oddly I don't ever remember coloring eggs with my mom..?... but anyways this day is about far more than cute bunnies, little newborn chicks, and candy! Good Friday- the crucifixion of Jesus and Easter Sunday the miraculous Resurrection.
I will sadly not be celebrating. I don't have kids so it makes a little easier to not make a fuss. But I must focus on my final. I will ignore the day but will not make a feast or attend any celebrations. I'm watching Mr Joel Osteen preach right now, then I'll get myself ready for the day and study. Hopefully God will extend holy week for me until Tuesday afternoon or at least continue to Bless me like he did the last week. I know just how truly wonderful God is and his will for me is what is to be and that is my future. I find peace in that. So...

I hope that everyone can celebrate this day in their own special way and God will Bless you and yours and that we will not forget that Jesus was resurrected on this Easter Sunday so long ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment