Thursday, April 7, 2011

Here I come Mr. Pharm...

Well it's 7:55 and in 12 hours I'll be sitting in the classroom, waiting for my fellow students to arrive (probably trying to zone out of the commotion) and about to take a 50 question test on Drugs. No not the substance abuse kind (I'd probably do decent on that I did complete DARE ya know!).

So in a couple minutes I will do a quick review since I did study most of the afternoon, and then I'll take a moment out for my Lord & Savior. And although I feel as though I could puke, I'm going to try my best to release my anxiety and let God take the reins on this one. This class as been more challenaging than I ever thought and I will fight until the very last day, the final, to pass this class. So if you are saying some nightly prayers or some morning ones and you want to say something for me, that would be awesome. Going to get some rest tonight so I can be prepared for the exam. And when I'm done I'll keep in mind "God's will & plan" as I wait until next week for the grade. Also going to do a little retail therapy... Kohls here I come....

No comments:

Post a Comment