Monday, October 12, 2009

Cool things I stumbled on...


Since I had nothing better to do tonight I decided to mess around on the internet....


  • I found this at William Sonoma online, it's so cool! If I had a house where I could display a jack-o-latern I'd have to get this (make mental note for housewarming gift option whenever I buy a house!) Check out this special light for pumpkins....

  • Also at WS...Brining bags, like for those big turkeys..I brined the last 2 turkey's I cooked and they were yummy! Just used a big pot though, only 10-14 pounds bird.

  • Ya know how some super rich people might have a place in their home devoted to gift wrapping? (heard something like that on tv) well now everyone can, although still pricey...could be affordable alternative....gift wrapping station at pottery barn.

  • OMG a tuffet! I always wanted to know what Miss Muffet sat on...lol

  • Here is an interetsting article published earlier this month about the retail world and Christmas 2009...the jist= Traditional will win over new themes and concepts. Stick with the red and green...just like grandma and grandpa did.....
  • And just a note.....Today I was at Walmart and I noticed that a "seasonal/promo" isle had a few cases worth of ornimental christmas tree balls...."if feeling low and when in doubt go ahead and put it out"....let the "holidays" begin shall we!

1 comment: