Friday, June 5, 2009

My Outings....

I got a check in the mail from Staples, rebate for printer paper ($12) and had an issue at publix, lady couldn't read my coupon correctly....for bertolli pasta sauce, says $1 of any one but shows picture of 3 because they only have 3 varieties in the bag type container.....she was trying to tell me i could only use 1 coupen per 3 items.....i said give me my coupons back, i don't want the items.....I'll go to another (my) publix in a couple days....
After that we ate at Taco Bell....the new pina colada thing looks good but didn't indulge myself into one because i found Grandma's Lemon Cookies at 7/11 (my treat later) but i did get that new grilled chicken burrito (pretty close to the feista burrito) very good.
Also got a BB movie in the mail (He's Just Not That Into You), probably will watch it later....would like rob to watch it with me but i'm sure he'd rather work on getting money in the game WOW. I Also added $300 to my "savings" this is from this and last pay check. It's just money I do not anticipate on needing/using but we all know Sh*t happens.....
Disappointed that I didn't get a few certain pieces of mail yet, always hope for tomorrow i guess.... A storm is about to start so I think I'll try to find something to do until my mom walks in the door and we have to go to the "office" to resign our lease....

No comments:

Post a Comment