It's Tuesday and that means a new "18 Kids & Counting" on TLC. Since this is one of my favorite shows I've devoting this entire post to the Duggar's and they inspiration. I recently found out that they were in TN last month (figures 9 months after I leave, they come to visit). I hear they've been helping their friend, the Bates, renovate their home for their own 18 kids, plus meeting Miss Dolly & riding with her on a parade at Dolly Wood. Surely this will air on later episodes (can't wait).
- Need some money help? Educate yourself with Money 101 here
- Want a form or template to help manager your budget, debt, or savings? Go here to Google docs.
- Need a little help with your marriage? or a boost a faith to go with it? Go here
- Here is a great site focused on faith in all aspects of life
- Shop at the Salvation army, go here to find one near you, remember it's not just a good deal but you purchases help fund programs for needy people.
- Need a good deal on some food, check out Angel Food Ministries here...over the last year they have expanded and now offer several option add ons
- Duggar approved Fireproof....
- Last but not least...The Duggar Family