Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday Monday...

I sure hope it is good to me (like the song says lol)
So I ate my breakfast & made the Internet rounds (checking my fav sites, email, etc.) now it's time to get to it, school work that is.....
Last night I had a little bible study and prayer & this may sound a little looney but as I was praying I felt as if God was hugging me and it moved me. I was praying for the most stressful thing in my life ATM- school! The endurance it takes to stay focused & committed is more than I ever thought b/c it's not like a class & in 4 months it's over... some new class to come either way. No- it's building & if you don't pass this one you can't go onto to the next And there is nothing else you can take. So I'm going to try to refocus my studies. Starting with F&E then if i get bored with it (losing focus) I'll start onto some injection practice (i got my hot dog & orange waiting hehe). I also have some other things to do inbetween, for those moments I need a break: workout, plan my Publix trip, browse Cafe Press since today I can place my order if i want. Of course if I don't get to them then maybe tonight when I have some R&R with the TV I'll do a bit of multi-tasking.
I hope that God helps me have the strength, endurance, focus & concentration, persistence, confidence & whatever else it takes to continue to climb the mountain leading to my successful graduation with a Nursing degree.. with each class completion leading to a small plateau of a break before starting the next....
& I'd be more than happy to pray for anyone else that feels they need it

No comments:

Post a Comment