Saturday, March 28, 2009

So....



I watched the movie Twilight the other day. Going into it I thought this movie was going to be a blow you away type thing. Or at least I thought it blew away some people, but all along i was sceptical. So I will say it did not blow me away, which was expected but yet just a tiny hint of disappointing because so few movies blow me away. It was good. In fact I wish I had watched it twice but since it had to go back i didn't.


So i lurked around the Internet the other night and found the first chapter of the New Moon, of course i got suckered into reading it. So here is my dilemma...I'm already reading the Sookie Stackhouse series which does blow me away.....while waiting for the 2nd season to begin. I am tempted to read the twilight series however, i have already a book going, and i think the books will not give me that satisfied feeling like the movies do. I do want to be a slave to a book series since I will eventually be consumed by school. ugh.... i just don't know.....and i don't want to buy the books. Somehow i think the library won't have it in stock, must check....

2 comments:

  1. Oh girl, I loved the movie! But of course I heard that the books were so much better so I say you read them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put a hold on the next book, new moon but i'm like in a line for it, i think there are 23 people ahead of me...so the movie might come out before i get the book lol. And today i used my allowance to buy the twilight dvd. Rob likes it too so it increases my enjoyment of it.

    ReplyDelete