Friday, March 13, 2009

Another post... man i've been on a super posting week, must be the spring break. Just wanted to make my bloggies aware of a few things before i get on with my day. I just finished eating lunch and before that I cleaned out my car, armoralled it , and did the windows (clean/rainex). On Sunday Rob said he'd help me wash it, which means if i have any wax i'll be doing that on my own. I take care of my car!

  • Go here and get a $3 off coupon for the good life cat/dog food. Buy the smallest bag and this could save you more than 50%. (remember 2 per computer)
  • Wanna check out the upcoming walgreens/cvs deals, go here.

And I finially, after a long wait and headache, got an old navy coupon for $50 off a $100 purchase with a dress. I'm gonna get one of those long ones on the new commercial, here, I missed out on the $75 coupon again, shucks! And a couple minutes after I got my $50 coupon they were all gone. Is this a conspiracy?

Well, I just got an email saying they don't have a scanner available right now but i'm onthe reserve list. They'll keep me posted , hopefully one will come up soon, i can't wait!

Did I tell ya'all that I got an A in my government class? Let's pray that math shall go the same (so far an A but 3/5 of class left) so I can bump my GPA up, my goal is to be 3.0 by years end, just 2 points away.

No comments:

Post a Comment