Tuesday, March 3, 2009

How's Your Day?

My day was involved 2 tests, which I basically got an A on one of them, joy! I also found out that Rob is only wrking 2 days this week, but they did say they awntto cross train him and will get him up to 40 hours a week. Rob is better but has sniffles and he likes his job, the people there so that's good. And got some nice Mcdonalds coupons in flyer today, they are good til the end of the year....and right now I'm watching Oklahomaa because i was flipping channels and BAM it was on. lol
  • Got an email from Redbox today, free movie codes wednesday through march! Check out more details here.
  • Wanna see some pretty snow pictures? Go here and check out frugalsuz's blog. I've been waiting for my brother to send me some snows photos but I guess he is too busy to share!
  • Want a free tote? Sign up here, but hurry once there's a limit!
  • Check out new coupons from my side bar, there is $5 off huggies.

So, now it's time for the nightly news and that means I need to get dinner started, on the menu: cheeseburgers with sweet potato fries!

No comments:

Post a Comment