Friday, January 23, 2009

Pictures!!

Ok so this one isn't too good, but I was to lazy to scan it onto my computer, maybe eventually.....Can you believe that was 10 years ago?
Here is Zoey, one of my 4 animals, i mean members of the famly! (he's a boy)



Here are some cupcakes I made Today.
Well they aren't really cupcakes, I made them with my martha white muffin mix and just put some white icing on them. I used:
1- martha white pound cake muffin mix
1- chocolate chocolate chip muffin mix
1/2- betty crocker whipped vanilla icing
There were 3 more but Rob ate 2 1/2 and I ate a 1/2 to "taste"
Pretty good, taste like a cupcake for sure!
But that's for dessert, dinner is gonna be sirloin steak with sweet buttered corn and a rice/veggie mix thing. (Sorry i'm cooking it now, so no pic)


2 comments:

  1. YUM! I'll definitely have to try that one too! Man, that is such an old pic. Too funny! I have that one somewhere, I think. I know I used to. Does Erin and Cassie have your blog address?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure, they are on my myspace and i've paid a couple posts about it, but they probably haven't gotten around to them.

    ReplyDelete