Sunday, March 25, 2012

Let Nursing 6 begin- Road to Graduation!

Forgive for not posting sooner but I passed nursing 5. I was slightly disappointed with my grade compared to the last few Hesi exams but it was still good. Also slightly disappointed with the fact that I heard the teacher saying how awesome other students did but then said (reluctantly?) "good job and check the ones you missed so you can review them".... What can I say, I did my best and asked God to help and reguardless of what others think of my grade I did well and I passed the class with a B. Yes yes I got a B!!!! To me that is a miracle, so thanks God.....


But like nursing school fashion our first exam of nursing 6 is Tuesday.... momma mia! It's on Pharm, Mental Health, & Dosage so I'm trying my best to prepare like always and praying to God for help and releave my fears/anxiety etc. I think with each clinical lately God has shown me that I am on the right path and that he does want this for my life. I can't tell you how many times I have mentioned the "calling" I have for this profession. If fact I am not sure if most people would understand how moved I am and grateful that God has chosen this for me. I am just about to tear up thinking about it all and I'm not sure if I won't ear up at pinning on May 2, 2012. Especially since my dad will be there and the one person who won't that I wish could- Dorothy. So there is goes, trickle trickle down my face lol. I guess I need God that day too (like i do everyday) to keep me calm and in charge of my emotions so I don't start bawling my eyes out because for that I'm sure no one will understand.....


Ok so I have 3 exams and 7 practicum days on postpartum unit. So if care to pray for me that would be awesome because I'm sure to be stressed & challaged. God has blessed me so much and I hope he will continue to through this process and getting my family in a stable life in TN.


Also if anyone has prayed or will pray on my behalf- thank you...

Also- I've had that song "this little light of mine I'm going to let it shine" stuck in my head for days but I tweaked it a bit " This little light of mine, God's gonna let it shine..." hehe

1 comment:

  1. You have such a great attitude! And how dare your teacher say that! A "B" is AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete