Or what I like call: my tidbits!
But first, yesterday was my last clinical of the year. I am so glad they are over with, although I'd love more time & experience (particularly one on one like the community time in N3) & my instructor was the bomb. On to my tidbits:
- Normally I wouldn't post a "negative" article but this truly offended me. I don't really want to discuss it but it involves a children's store and inappropriate merchandise. I truly believe that this really should involve a minimum amount of common sense to determine it isn't a good/smart idea.... Check it out here if you want....
- Get a free thanksgiving card at Tiny Prints here, use code FREETHX11. I ordered for a few weeks ago for my dad, I customized with a message inside and a photo printed on the inside of the card as well, I paid 44 cents but only because I'm having them mail it to my dad VS send it to me for me to mail.
- If you haven't signed up with Zulily yet, click my link right here, and sign up because 1. they have many daily days from awesome shops for children's, women's, & home items (truly unique) & if u sign up through my lick I'll get a credit to my account!!!! Check these clogs out- so tempted to get a pair instead of the Croc softy lined clogs.
- Check out this deal for 50 AA batteries for $14, that seems pretty good.
- Bath & body works online has a sweet deal- spend $30 get 1 free body butter plus free shipping (i think they might even be a coupon code at retailmenot.com to use with this). I haven't taken advantage of this offer because honestly I don't have much Christmas shopping to do and can't justify spending it all on me.
Guess that's all I got today... Gotta get on with my morning and prepare for my afternoon class- last week of lecture....