Friday, November 18, 2011

Thanksgiving Day...Preview

So are you ready for Turkey day? If you know me then you'll already know how much I love the holidays, which means I've already started he prep work....



  • Ready for some parades & holiday family TV time? Go here for the TV guide calendar. Looks like you have a choice of 2 parades (Macy's on NBC & The Thanksgiving Parade on CBS both start at 9am). Then later that evening get the family together to watch a new Ice Age Mammoth Christmas, followed by a brand new Charlie Brown (Happiness is a warm blanket) on Fox!


  • Have you bought your meal fixings for T-day? I just did yesterday. Of course my feast won't be huge, as it will just be 3 people but we'll be having Turkey, sister schubert's yeast rolls, deviled eggs, mashed potatoes & gravy, cranberry sauce, stuffing, scalloped corn (aka corn puddin), apple & pumpkin pies, & of course our "relish" tray to snack on all morning (carrots, celery, dip, cheese, crackers). I'll miss my sweet potato casserole, GB casserole, & noodles but maybe next year when I'll have more family and friends I can go all out. (yes, I am not making homemade rolls don't judge me!)


  • Word is Amazon will begin black Friday on Monday- check out the countdown....

Well that's all for preview at the moment. I just got 3 magazines & a library book in the mail so I'm off to browse them & get some productive things on their way.... Happy Turkey shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment