Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Slow starting day....

My agenda today...


  1. Make as many note cards as I can (prep for test next week)

  2. Put away my clothes

  3. Vaccum

  4. Make dinner (pork chops, broccoli, & rolls i think)

  5. Do something else productive (ex: make cookies to satisfy my baking urge- rob can take to work tomorrow, work on my xmas shopping list - what i have, what i need, decorate the tree I put several days ago?)

  6. Run my errands (husband & mood willing)

  7. Continue to monitor Amazon for deals

The likeliness of me completing this list is probably 75% chance lol! Kind of feel like a slow start, considering I think I have maybe an hour until I start my workout. But I suppose at the end of day, regardless of what I accomplish, I'm grateful I have today. Did I fail to mention I have some sinus infection or something going on the past 3 or 4 days.... ugh


Need a last minute recipe for T-day? Check out Kraft!


No comments:

Post a Comment