- Make as many note cards as I can (prep for test next week)
- Put away my clothes
- Make dinner (pork chops, broccoli, & rolls i think)
- Do something else productive (ex: make cookies to satisfy my baking urge- rob can take to work tomorrow, work on my xmas shopping list - what i have, what i need, decorate the tree I put several days ago?)
- Run my errands (husband & mood willing)
- Continue to monitor Amazon for deals
The likeliness of me completing this list is probably 75% chance lol! Kind of feel like a slow start, considering I think I have maybe an hour until I start my workout. But I suppose at the end of day, regardless of what I accomplish, I'm grateful I have today. Did I fail to mention I have some sinus infection or something going on the past 3 or 4 days.... ugh
Need a last minute recipe for T-day? Check out Kraft!