Saturday, November 19, 2011

Saturday Tidbits...

Yes, I'll just admit it, I've been post-happy lately. Enjoy it....


  • This one is for my oldest best friend, 2012 baby trends, read it here...

  • Are you doing in-store Black Friday shopping, Deal news has a list of freebies (in store only) check it out here. At the moment I'm only going to Wal-mart, could stop my Kohls only because it's like 5 minutes away but truth me told unless i know for sure what I want, pushing through crowds suck so I'll miss my fav Old Navy deals but hey that's why Cyber monday is for! (or cyber Thanksgiving week? since Amazon is starts deals monday- time to stock the bank account hehehe) did I mention I hit up the drug stores too?

  • Wanna win $15,000? Enter this giveaway daily til the end of the year...

Just a few links to start the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment