Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I have a disease...

Procrastination! I'm pretty sure that is it because I have been spending most of my day "finding" little things to do. Mainly things that needed to be done or would eventually but still... not my high priority. So school work Zero.... I guess i was just in one of those moods or it was just one of those days... So I guess this was my "get out of free jail" card today... must get in the groove!! Week is going good... long Friday coming though... and i might find out my first test score. Ugh! It's somewhat scary, mainly because I really just have no idea how I did. Obviously I don't think I failed (but you never know)... did i get 100? Most likely no....
So in over a week it's V-day! Yay! That mean 6.5 years of marriage for me & Rob. So that reminded me of Fireproof.. which reminded me of the new movie they are making.."Courageous". Looks like another good one, Sherwood productions has the best spiritually influenced movies. Won't be out for a good while but I added a little ad to my blog so remind myself (and any fellow Christians). I've been catching Dr. Quinn on GMC tv lately. And for some reason it reminds me of Ohio, of course my childhood b/c I loved the show. I remember watching it where I was, at my grandmas house, at the Beard's. Not like I needed a reason but I'm missing my grandma Dorothy right now... GMC has some good looking movies coming on that channel soon. Might to try and catch one some evening (half watch/half study?).
With the rush of a new class it is so easy to become overwhelmed by it all and get so caught up in it (and life) that I sometimes forget to take a moment and remind myself that no matter what is going on, God is there by my side. I was window shopping this afternoon online and saw a wall decor thing that said "Hi I'm God, Good Morning, I'm here to take you troubles away" or something like that. I thought it was pretty neat because I think most human beings go through moments where they just need a small reminder of God and all his Glory!
So although this day feels like a lazy Sunday for me, I just wanted to leave this note to my blog, ie the great abyss.... No matter how dark the day is, there is always a little bit a light to lead you through ...

No comments:

Post a Comment