Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy Weekend!!!!

I'm in a pretty good mood.... after school I cleaned up my home a bit and I did a couple case study assignments (productive!), then I found out that I got an A=100 on my AA project!! Yes go Lee, go Lee. I thought I did pretty good, I mean I made sure to satisfy each componet but 100? The frosting on my day! I guess the Lord turned my childhood exposure to AA & alcoholics into a positive. He surely works in mysterious ways! lol
And when I'm happy, like I am this moment, I post!
Here is my week-end ramblings and maybe a hint of something interesting....
  • I've been doing a bit of shopping.... Last week I used Amazon's magazine deal & bought a cookbook on sale (Taste of Home Freezer Pleasers)... so I got my $10 gift code and used tonight to get another cookbook & pre-order the next Stackhouse book (Dead Reckoning & Top Secret Recipes).
  • I even got some coupons coming so I can get some Gain fabric Softener for cheap ($3/1 coupon in last week papers). Check out this sundays coupon.

Well I thought I'd have more tidbits to post but oh well..... school is never far from the mind so better jump back into it before bedtime....nightie night

No comments:

Post a Comment