Saturday, February 19, 2011

Chicken-Ettie anyone & Say Yes to the Dress Mormon style?

This what I made for dinner... called Chicken-Ettie
I saw it on 20 Kids & Counting but it's listed on Josh & Anna Duggar's website (just scroll down a bit and it's on the right). It was pretty good but a little bit spicier than I imagined it would be, guess it's the rotel. I did make 2 changes, substituted shells or spaghetti & a mixture of mozzarella & chedder for the topping. Next time I might try just a can of diced tomatoes (for a little less spice & maybe my picky husband will enjoy it more). hehehe
  • I also wanted to say I got a $26 ink cartridge for free because I'm a member of Lexmark rewards- every 5 empty ones u send it they give u want free. Even better the one i ordered it refillable at Walgreens (unlike my usual cartridge). So for $12.99 I can get my ink refilled VS paying around $20 for a new one....
  • Back tracking to the Duggar family..... I regrettably have not been watching the show due to TLC switching it to Monday and my clinical being Tuesday = must be in bed by 9 or as soon as I'm done with my paper work..... I really miss the show, trying to find it on demand but unsuccessful so far....
  • For my Mormon friends (really just Friend but who knows who else will stumble upon my blog..) Say Yes to the Dress-Mormon... saw the clip title and had to watch. Also check out a coming-soon Mormon cookbook... I love old and passed down recipes and potluck dishes- I have to say that I like the community the LDS church has going, very giving and helpful to thy neighbors.
  • Speaking of the Mormon faith.... since I don't have school Monday I can stay up to 10 & watch Big Love (although they do not represent the Mormon LDS church like I refer to above, it's just fiction entertainment- totally unrelated). I wonder how it's going to end since this is the last season... it feels like they family is falling apart & misery may be in there future. And what about Barb with the DIVORCE thingy? Maybe she should have stayed with the LDS and not agreed to the polygamy.....

So hope all has a nice Sunday! I'll hopefully be spending 50-75% of the day studying... God I might need a little help with that....

No comments:

Post a Comment