Thursday, February 24, 2011

Freaking Friday... I'm about freaking out that is...

So today was Test 2... uhh....
Maybe I did ok but won't know til next week. It was harder I think than test 1, I just had a really tough time keeping the facts straight with the disease & drugs, in my head it was a jumbled mess....
Even more nerve-wracking is the NG demo (nasal-gastric tube insertion, flushing, & removal) - of course it is on a dummy but still. The process after failing a demo is so much work & I don't really have the time to spare. Besides a "failure" is severely damaging to the ego/self-esteem. So God, I know you're there for me and if you could please help me remain calm and clear-headed and not forget any steps or go over the 20 minute max. I'd be so super grateful, one small step closer to the goal to do some good. So sometime between 10am-1pm I'll be getting my name called and shut the door into the fake hospital room and it's on... flushed face & all....

No comments:

Post a Comment