Sunday, August 22, 2010

Happy Sunday

Which means... 1 week until school begins...uhhh
So it was slim pickins in my paper today.... although the cover says over $1000 in savings inside... but just one little insert, where is the rest of the savings? I'm lost I guess...
I did stumble upon some campbell's coupons, some sweet too! Go here. I may just have to run to publix again before the sale ends on Campbells Chunky soup! (BoGO $2.39- $1/2 Q= $1.39/2 which is good because my walmart had them about $1.50/1). And it's super quick for when i just don't have time to prepare a meal....
Other than that I'm hoping to accomplish something today and that my ant bites will go away- they have been waking me in the middle of the night because they itch like crazy!
I hope that everyone has an awesome Sunday!!!!
God Bless us and guide us everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment