Monday, August 9, 2010

Top 3 Things Knoxville & Morristown Need...

I onced lived in eastern TN and may end up there again... but I will miss a few places if I do! Here is my list of what Knoxville & Morristown need to build to make me slightly happier and more convienent....
Morristown
  1. Target
  2. Starbucks
  3. Old Navy

Knoxville

  1. Aldi (more than just one)
  2. Cheesecake Factory
  3. Ikea!!!

Explainations: If morristown had those places I'd probably shop more, or at least would forgo going to knoxville (even if just east side) to shop there. If Knoxville had more than 1 aldi, and one on the eastern part of town I'd definately shop there for some items to stock up on because they are pretty affordable. The nearest cheesecake factory is in Nashville, aka day trip or weekend getaway! Same for Ikea, I'd have to drive to Atlanta to get my fix! Which is 4 or so hours away! Definately an overnight stay because who wants to drive 4 hours, shop, then just drive back 4 more hours! I guess it is doable but not sure it is something I'd wanna do.....

No comments:

Post a Comment