Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What's Up Wednesday...

  • Do you take vitamins? Nature Made brand? Well if so, or maybe u should switch... b/c they have an awesome rewards program... I just signed up and entered the codes off of 2 bottles I've had a month or so. They yielded me 130 points; once I reach 500 points I get a $5 off coupon- how awesome!!! Check it out here...
  • I love my "on demand" tv! I have exercise tv on demand and am going to try there 30 day- 10 lb regime... check out the website- i think they off free online videos too! Here..
  • Do you like Arbor Mist drinks? If so you can score $1/1 coupon if you like them on facebook, just print afterwards! (you print 2, maybe pass along the other to a friend)...

That's it for now but might have something new to post about tomorrow! BTW a new season of the Duggars has already started- tues at 9 on TLC- watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment