Monday, August 2, 2010

Time To Go Home...

Hopefully in less than 24 hours I'll be in Georgia....
Although I could probably stay here forever... life must go on... and I'd miss Rob & Zoey... maybe the cats.
Gonna wake up before the sun and make my long ass drive home but in the meantime I'm making banana bread & sugar cookies. Gonna hang out with my nieces and at some point get some gas. There school starts next week (early) mine is at the end of month (orlando public's start a week before mine).

2 comments:

  1. I hope you had a safe drive home! I'm back to the blogging sphere again. I've missed hearing from you! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm home now too, it's such a long drive, about 11 hours but worth it to see my family. I only wish I could have stayed but i'm committed to FL for the next 22 months or so..

    ReplyDelete