Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wake Up Wednesday....

Just about every other day I make a list of to do's, sadly in my head I'm an over-achiever but in actuality not so much.... but so far today I'm doing pretty well. I just finished exercising (on te treadmill) and now I've freshened up, relaxing on the bed with my laptop, the tv on TCM watching "Westard the Women" (seen it half a dozen times as a kid), with Goober (aka Zoey) napping next to me and Max on the floor beside Rob's side of the bed napping as well. Of course my husband and mother are working...so i'm posting...
  • The movie is at the part where the little boy died, the buried him and moved on but his dog got loose and ran back to the grave....I could just about cry. A dog isn't just a pet because they truly love you back.
  • Sunday's Coupon Preview here..

No comments:

Post a Comment