- Children's Bible Lessons - this a neat learning tool type site, they have cute activities and quizzes for kids.
- Popular Children's Bible Stories- has a very long list of bible stories; honestly i've enjoyed reading a few just to brush up on my knowledge.
- Joyce Meyer- Of course! I read one of her "daily's" books and try to catch some of her morning devotionals on tv (i see them on Discovery Channel at 8 am M-F), I've also signed up for her magazine/newsletter thing which I got my first issue a few weeks ago (it's free!). I think you might be able to few the daily devotionals on the website (not sure) but if you haven't seen her speak you really should, she'd pretty funny.
- Family Christian Stores - I've been to a few of there stores and there online store as well. Gotta love them, they sell more than just bibles! I got some super cute ear rings when i was teen, they have a couple beads and a small heart with a teeny tiny cross engraved on it!
- Daily Bible Verse- Get a daily bible verse, i get one emailed every morning, i follow it with my morning prayer and it makes me feel like i got a good start on the day.
- Lifeway- A christian resource site, don't know much about it but looks worth exploring...
- C28- Christian store with some really cute tees and stuff, even baby onesies.
Well I think you get the picture....enjoy the sites, May God Bless Ya'all