Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday....

I got a big delivery of library books today! Joy!
Unfortunantly one of the cookbooks has pages missing (aka torn out), saddens me that this is not the first time I've witnessed an abuse to the library system....
Also got "Hobby Farming for Dummies"...looks pretty darn good. I guess a farm is kind of like a fantasy to me...not sure if i'll have it but it's in my blood. I'd love to grow my own fruits and veggies and maybe have some chickens...maybe...fresh eggs everyday "might" be nice...?...
So while my hard working hubster is gone for the greater part of tonight and all day tomorrow at least I'll have something to do....
Also went to the Good Will today...I was able to find some toddler shorts and a girls t-shirt. Since they had blue tags and that was the color of the day I saved 50% more...total less than $1.50!
Despite the ups and down of the day It's been pretty good....
I love my husband and appreciate him and am thankful for the blessings God has and will give us!

No comments:

Post a Comment