Monday, April 12, 2010

My Monday & Book Review....





The first 4 photos are from the book Show Me How. Every page is like these, beautifully colored picture instructions from little mindless crafty things to life skills and more! Very entertaining for younger ones and adults. I'll probably add this to a list of "might want to own one day books"...

Here is my latest library books, Carry Me has cute bags in it but not sure if i'm on the right level to start up a project like that...
On to my day....
Max is home (picked him up about 6 pm) he was thirsty and tired and is now resting on our small section of tile flooring at our front enterance. I might know tomorrow the results... praying!
As for Menu Monday? Not sure, won't be going to the grocery store until Wednseday so eating out of my freezer for now.... maybe lasagna or something? Just taking it one day at a time...especially with Max, my sweet little old man

No comments:

Post a Comment