Tuesday, September 22, 2009

New Book from Library..

I've marked a few recipes from a book I've recently received from the library Christmas with Southern Living 2009. Here's the recipes I'll be adding to my recipe binder (a binder I use to store recipes i tear out of magazines and copy from borrowed books or Internet printed). I used to have a huge binder filled with recipes but I haven't been able to locate it since I booked to TN and now FL, so I've started a new one.
Caramelized Onion Dip
Dark Chocolate-Toffee Brownie Shooters
Honey Glazed Munchie Mix
Oatmeal Turtle Bars
Ham w/Bourbon, Cola, & Cherry Glaze
Holiday Potato Bake
Red Velvet Cookies w/ Cream Cheese Frosting
Chocolate Chip Brownie Pillows
Pumpkin Spice Bars
Sweet & Spicy Glazed Turkey
Red Velvet Swirl Pound Cake
Praline Pecans
Haven't yet tried any but the 2 I'm probably going to do first are the Pumpkin Spice Bars (my walmart was out of canned pumpkin) and the Honey Glazed Munchie Mix (it used chex mix, pretzels, m&ms, gummy bears and stuff). Thinking about making the munchie mix right before my trip to TN in a month and taking it with me, might b a good snack to share with the nieces?

No comments:

Post a Comment