Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I need your prayers

Tomorrow is going to be my second attempt at the NET test. For my school you have to make 65% or higher in reading comperhension. It's a timed test, so you only have so long to read and answer the questions. On attempt #1 I scored a 58% (national average is 50%). Meeting to requirements for my school tomorrow would mean the world to be as I would be able to apply to the nursing program and most likely would start next fall. (requirments are 65% or higher in reading comp and math)
You can only take this test 3 times within a 12 month period, and started in Jan my school is retiring this test and upgrading to the TEAs which appears to be harder because it involves more subjects (chemistry/science....and i'm not that good at chem). So Please say a prayer tonight or tomorrow morning because I need all the help I can get and God by my side.
After the test I'll know the score so if I do well I'll probably come home floating on a cloud of excitement and update my blog.....if the other happens then you probably won't be seeing any update because I'll be in bed feeling like a cloud is raining above my head. This is my last hurtle to get into a nursing program....

1 comment: