Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Music Motivation

What a dull world it would be without music! I love to sing (in the privacy of my own house) played the clarinet for a year, and own a piano. I love music. It soothes my soul, it gets me moving, it inspires me, it comforts me. Music is therapeutic. So for this episode (yes, I'm calling this post an episode because when I write it is an extension of my voice, sure maybe no one is listening & I'm talking to myself but so be it) my motivational music is ....


I used this song (& similar songs) during my study session today. And yes I might have been seat dancing (is that what you call the movements that take over your body when you are seated?). Perhaps the title correlates with my task at hand (studying) because I got to get the grades to pay those bills (student loans?). LOL 
Check out the link, it's to Pandora if you have the app or use the website. I was listening to it on the TLC radio channel. 

Want more information on musical therapy? 

No comments:

Post a Comment