Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Lily's Future Christmas Gifts UNBOXING

This one is geared to the family who may have a desire to buy darling daughter Lily a gift this holiday season. This is most of our gifts for her. I can't recall when I started this collection but it has been accumulating for months. My 3 yr old loves cooking/kitcheny stuff. She has some characters that she likes too like PJ Masks (new), Disney, and probably others but she is the kid that is like "oh I want that" "ahh yes I need that", etc. But the God honest truth is, she has no Need for any more toys, which is why she is getting dress up stuff and a mod podge of randomness. Please refrain from toys unless it is on her list, like a play microwave, or something educational. She loves to read to as well. her piggy bank can always use a few dollars... seriously my house is well stocked with toys.


P.S. forgive my not so clean room

No comments:

Post a Comment