Saturday, November 25, 2017

Brandless

Have you heard of Brandless?

Apparently, it is a sweet online shop that offers everything for $3 in simple, no excess/hassle packaging with high-quality wholesome products because they reduce the need for all the extra pizzazz. So when they had a free shipping promo I ordered the Maple Pecan Granola & the Maple Cinnamon Twists. I haven't tried the granola yet (I usually eat mine with yogurt but due to family illness I've been off dairy for a week) but the M.C. Twists are yum yum!

Maple Cinnamon Twists
 Very flaky with a good coating of a maple, cinnamon sweetness. Crispy but not crumbly. The package is on the smaller side but I only eat a couple at a time which is satisfying (if you tend to eat a large quantity at one time you might order more than one). Vegan & no artificial anything.

                                                                      (copyright Brandless)

They have a variety of items like health, beauty, household, etc. and appear to be expanding. Also, my items were shipped pretty quickly after I ordered them. Very satisfied customer.

[my opinion is my own and I have NOT been compensated to post this, just a personal review of my own experience]

3 comments:

  1. We just got our first box today and we'll be ordering again! I purchased 27 items for $59. We couldn't wait, and opened almost everything to try! I can never go back to C&H brown sugar again. Their chips are thick and didn't come broken, and the cheese crackers are better than cheezits. The toilet paper, napkins, and tissue feel a little less soft than some other store brands, but they are still great quality and we'll buy again. It's satisfying to know that it's made from renewable resources! Everything is top quality! Can you tell I'm excited! I have food allergies and it was nice to be able to read the labels online, opposed to standing in a store aisle blocking traffic. I can't wait to try the rest of the products we got! We purchased a bit of everything to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lee, this is Sophie from the Social Media Team at Brandless. We’re honored you took the time out of your day to share your story with us! Here’s a discount code for your followers. 33% off our membership, which means only $24/year, for free shipping on every order, every day. https://brndlss.life/review-love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that is awesome. I hope everyone can take advantage of this awesome offer and get hooked on fabulous products that Brandless has. I think I'm due to order some myself..

      Delete