Sunday, November 19, 2017

Facebook Shopping ads?

I have noticed that a few clothing type shops have been on my facebook. Dresslily, Gamiss, Rosegal, and probably others. Have you shopped these places? Visited their sites?

While they appear to offer discounted fashionable clothes, is it too good to be true? Or a just a hot seller? I'm about to find out as I just purchased 4 items from one of the listed retailers above. Once my items arrive I will blog it. And if I don't fizzle out or neglect my real life then maybe some other posts I will create will include:

  • Black Friday/Holiday Shopping
  • DIY projects
  • Cooking
  • Life of a graduate student
Anything you'd like me to post about?

FYI: Here is a flash of my life changes since I was a blogging.... Since the birth of my Lil in 2014, I've... gotten my BSN, delivered child #2 (3 yrs & 1 day after Lil), started grad school, almost done with 1 yr grad school to be the most awesome WHNP. Living in the same house but lost a cat and a dog then gained another dog but had to give him away. Decided to move then took it back, then decided to move, and.... I'm not sure what is happening anymore. I'm a mom, a wife, a nurse, and faithful to my studies to achieve WHNP.

No comments:

Post a Comment