Saturday, November 18, 2017

I'm Back...

So it's been a long time, years lets say. But I miss my tiny blogging world. While I will not begin to dabble in the thoughts of what others have of my nearly non-existent blog. I'm doing this for me and my story. Or better yet, my family's story. So enjoy my blog revamping and I will try to post on a semi-regular basis as I continue my journey through graduate school. So here we go...

I have a Samsung G5 but ran out of storage... And grad school wants me to download apps.... uhh umm... so.

As I googled, struggled my way to find how to get my old sd data onto my need sd card. After an hour at a website, a car ride to the lost prophet, and one lucky break while at Walmart my solution was found. I'd like to believe this would work on any phone but I have no knowledge to base this on.

I found this Sunpack high-speed card reader. Hooked up to my computer with my old sd card, uploaded and copied to a file. Then replaced it with my new sd card, copied the file onto my new sd card.... wham bam thank you, Mam! And now I have tons of space to clog my phone with.


It's just what I need to reinstall the Amazon app and score some Black Friday deals! bahahahaha

1 comment: