Sunday, February 26, 2012

Let the Lord lift me up tomorrow & this week...

As the hours wind down to the ever closer testing time my nerves kick in just a bit more than before..... I've been studying a good portion of the day, first my note cards and for the past few hours practice questions... I really thought I'd be done with the ?'s by now but I guess they took longer than I expected. I'm planning on being awake in 24 hours so I can make a good breakfast (probably some scrambled eggs) and have enough time to do a mini devotional & study a few quick notes..... I really don't know if I have ever felt "prepared" for any of the exams I've taken but despite my feelings God always has a plan.... And this semester I'm feeling even more blessed by the grades I've gotten so far. Hopefully this trend will continue, I'll complete all my assignments before the due date, and pass the clinical portions too- then get pinned on May 2nd. I must say something like that about 5-10 times a day. I pray probably on average 2x day and each time I never fail to mention my hope & desire to pass, succeed, and get to the next step on this road. Right now I'm attempting to finish up those practice questions, relizing that I probably will not get to study my practice cards as well as I'd like to, also listening to Third Day on my pc (practice ?'s on pc too). I was luck or blessed that the great O.C. library system has tons of great items, including Third Day cds to check out, so I ripped them onto my lappy. I am so thankful for what and where God has taken me and look forward to continuing my path with him by my side to guide me. I know some of you in the world may think I'm nuts, may think I'm one of those holy roller or judgemental types. The truth is I tend to keep my spiritualness or religious beliefs or expression to myself or in my home. Not for fear or not because of shame or fear of others judging me- not at all. I am who I am & at the end of the day I don't care who knows it or what they think. I just tend to worship privately, I think my relationship is private with God or maybe with my husband too, not sure but anyways. I don't force my beliefs down onto anyone. I only hope that everyone in the world will find there spiritual leader, mine is God and that is what I believe. So say a prayer if you care & if you are a believer- Pharm 2 exam tomorrow and trying to complete Virtual IV this week, if not get checked off too, and as usually the 3rd to last clinical on Wed. I have peace and hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment