- Get Physical
- Get Varicella Titer (maybe Hep B too)
- Get Varicella vaccine & Hep B too (if beg titers)
- Get tetnus & flu vaccine
- Get TB tested
- Complete Basic Life Support class (w/ CPR cert)
- on Orientation day: get FIT done, uniforms fitting/ordered, formal orientation, sign up for nursing assoc.
- Get Drug Test
- Get my Background check results (already started, just waiting)
I think that is it for school
tomorrow I'll be going to the dentist in the morning (been almost 10 years, sort of nervous, insurance only covering 20% for "emergency" type service). Then at 4 I'll be seeing a house w/ my mom, although I'm not sure how it will go but hoping for the best......So sometime in the next month or so I'll be moving as well...talk about a busy busy summer....Not to mention all those tests/vaccines/uniforms will cost about $900 (not including the cost of new khaki's since i don't own a single pair!) And I still have books to buy (before class but "might" be able to use Fin Aid, not for sure yet)...so yeah alot to do, alot of money....add school drama + momma drama + tn extended stay = lots of work in less than 2 months.... I'm up for it though!
I'm just worried about tomorrow...gulp!