Thursday, June 23, 2011

1 week away- Send a little prayer for me

So yeah 1 week until our first regular test covering all OB/newborn, peds- pain, nutriton, growth & development & GI.



  • So on the plus side I come home to 3 packages: my Hip2Tour shirt *w/coupons, my bath/body purchase, & a library book (Betty Crocker's the big book of cupcakes - i think I gotta add this to my wish list!)

  • Waiting on: FX shirt (exchange), Victoria's Secret, & my 2nd newspaper to start coming -?-

I guess that's about it- My cucumbers are coming along and I'm basically trying to get my booty in gear in terms of school. Clinical is good & I truly believe or hope that a regular exam will go better than strictly Pharm! But as with all endeavors in live- I can only do and go as far as God's wills is for me to go & do. In my heart I feel this is his calling for me so I'm hopeful that I'll be successful & graduate on time next spring & can truly turn the page onto helping others.


Hip2Help lol

No comments:

Post a Comment