Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Middle of week 6?

It's almost getting hard to kep count... lol
So thorw me a party- I passed my pulse counting skill (2nd attempt)... tomorrow - Wound Care skill!
Not so sure about the test- probably not my greatest work! And i'm off school today which is good because yesterday I had these "good intentions" and of course I didn't even open my book... But I did take over Rob's night to cook and watched the movie Frozen... horror film... original theme and actually a couple parts were a bit hard to watch- frostbite & skin to metal- OUCH! All I kept thinking was "IMPAIRED SKIN INTEGRITY, IMPAIRED SKIN INTEGRITY!!!" lol Note to self: when some tells you no- accept it, always have cell phone on you!
So i gotta hit the books- gotta feelin that we'll have a pop quiz tomorrow after the wound care demo. I think I might be able to see a glimpse of the light at the end of the tunnel.... Of course it only helps to know that I actually might get to spend some holiday time in TN with my beloved family!

1 comment: