Friday, July 17, 2009

My Personal Life Plan

I've been thinking the last couple days and "rough" idea/plan of the course of our future...
  • Graduate with ASN 2012
  • Work as Nurse and have child while Rob goes to school for couple years or so
  • Start BSN program around 2015 (if rob graduated) possibly get employer to pay for it & buy house
  • By 2017 graduate with BSN (possibly eariler depends on which school, programs vary from 1-2 years)
  • Both of us work for few years, have another kid, consider the option of a MSN (if yes start by 2020)

That's my rough- always subject to change- today in the moment- plan or idea of the next 10 years or so. I can't say today for sure I'm going for a masters but i'm 99% sure i'm getting the BSN, I've looked at a few programs, found one that is completely online, one that is 14 months at a state U.

No comments:

Post a Comment