Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Tuesday Tunes - Christmas Edition

Well it's December so that means it is time to bust out the holiday jingles (if you haven't done so yet). This week of my little musical segment I'm focusing on my favorite Christmas songs. Although, I am honestly still in a 90's R&B kick (or something with TLC, Boys 2 Men, etc). Which makes litte sense to me because I've a rock godess with heavy mental & alternative tendencies but I do grow up around then. Perhaps when I heard those songs my heart was still innocent & dreaming of a fairy tale... then life occured & bring on the Zombie muhahaha. But anyways, here is my (quickly put together) grateful 8.
1. Judy Garland - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas


While I love most any Christmas song, the last one has been my favorite a long time. It makes me reflect and miss my grandma. But always a message dear to my heart keep going, move forward, it will be OK, we will meet again. 
Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment