Friday, December 29, 2017

So what happens after the holidays?

To be honest a lot of good intentions and lounging. Hahaha

As my mind starts to shift mentally to prepare for the next term of Grad school (& the course I've feared before I ever got my admission letter). I had a lot of projects, cleaning/organizing that I wanted to achieve but haven't done much. Christmas sucked sometimes, just laziness. Its harder with kids, it is true. At least for me since I haven't found that sweet rhythm yet. So with a new year starts a new you!

Goals:

Get Healthy
Get Focused (particularly for school)
Get Clinical Preceptor Commitment
Get Lily some education

I'm a big goal and list type of person so it's always a working thing, modifiable & adjustable.

Do you have any new goals for 2018?

No comments:

Post a Comment