Thursday, December 7, 2017

Thrift Store Trip

So I like to go to some thrift stores every now and then and see what kind of magic I can find. I will say that stores of second-hand items vary greatly. The Goodwill stores near my home are not that great, maybe I've just come after all the decent things are gone OR maybe it is related to the organization of the store but I've rarely gotten anything at them. However, the very best second-hand shop I've been to is a Goodwill in another town (another state), I go to it about once a year but secretly wish I go about once a month haha. When I lived in Palm Beach County the Goodwill was pretty good too. Got some of my favorite jeans there. So do not judge one store based off of another!
My latest purchase was at my local thrift store. I was going for the purpose of needing some 18th-month clothes for Trinity, the selection was limited but probably expected due to the closeness to the holiday shopping season. I got some items for her and picked up a few more...


Above: 2 toys for Trinity $4


Above: 2 pairs of Torrid Jeans $18.99

I "might" be able to get a lower-priced brand of jeans at Walmart for that price, just one pair or slightly more. If I were to go to a Torrid store the price be about $64-74 for one pair, so I definitely got a good deal there! The toys I'm not sure what would retail for brand new. 

Do you shop at thrift stores?

No comments:

Post a Comment