Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tuesday Tidbits....

As I watch the today show they pose this theory or idea: The End of Civility. I've learned in life that some things Ill never understand because I'll never be or do what the action is, therefore I can't understand others would. Don't misunderstand me: I am not 100% right, I am not perfect. But I do give it my best effort to be kind & polite, to give in some form and to help. I really hope the Today Show is wrong but all I can is my part....

Now my Tidbits...



  • First I just want to say I was blessed yesterday with a monday paper & another Sunday paper (FYI: I only subscribe to double papers wed-Sun)... No clue what was going on but thanked the Lord for added coupons anyways...


  • I also ordered the Smart Money magazine from Amazon, they had a sale for $5 so I thought why not, I'm trying to get my finances in tip top shape & hopefully in less than a year I'll have my first Nursing job and making more money than I ever have.


  • Taco Bell has there nacho surpreme for 99 cents- awesome. It's normally like $2.?? i think. Just for a couple weeks though....


  • Also my 2nd cousin Addie Dixon won the 2011 Champaign County Fair Queen! Yay!

I guess that's it for now... Next week I'm heading north to TN (big surprise huh?) I'll be there 4 whole days. My dad may be coming for a day and my brother's in-laws maybe coming too, and my oldest niece Heidi! Going to watch a high school football game (my niece is in the color guard). Should be so much fun that if flies by so fast that I'll be wishing I had more time but gotta get back to FL because it then be less than 1 week until school starts. Although I wish my break was longer than 3 weeks, I know I can do this- with lots of hard work I can do this! (& God too)

No comments:

Post a Comment